Merlot Cellar Master Comments:
Ripe red fruit, strawberries and blueberries with subtle aromas of cherry tobacco and cinnamon.
The fruits hows concentration on a rounded, velvety, well-structured palate. Maturation potential 8-10 years.
- Flavours of strawberries and blueberries.
- Enjoy with red meat or creamy pastas
- Best enjoyed at 18°C
Sauvignon Blanc Cellar Master Comments:
This wine displays characteristics that you will find in a typical Stellenbosch Sauvignon Blanc.
Aromas of green pepper, pineapple
skin, grapefruit, peach and green melon dominates the nose and
follows through to the palate with crisp citrus and tropical fruits.
- Flavours of peach and pineapple skin
- Enjoy with sea food dishes, Asian food, poultry dishes, and fresh salads.
- Best enjoyed at 10–16 Celsius